My brain is dead! Not necessarily a good time to try and make significant changes to a blog site but hey, I’ve got nothing else to do at the moment so why not create a store. Yes, they make it sound simple, and it probably is, but currently, my biggest challenge is figuring out a fitting name for my store–and yes, I’ve ruled out ‘My Store.’ So I’m asking for help–HELP! I need ideas for a store with bird related products with an emphasis on art, keeping in mind branding, bird-watching…
Here are the rules:
- In the comments section or on my Facebook page, post your suggestion(s).
- You are limited to 3 ideas–considering I can’t even come up with one, this seems excessive.
- Deadline for suggestions is midnight Saturday, February 28. (This sounds so official, but I’m a tough judge)
- I will post my favorite options in a new blog post for voting–voting will close Tuesday, March 3 and the winner will be announced March 4. (If you don’t see any post with names to vote on you will know that nobody really cared what I named my store and I received no suggestions. If that’s the case I’ll just settle for something creative like, ‘My Store.’)
- The winner receives a package of five different full-size note cards, each signed by non other then myself…shipping expenses on me as well.
In the meantime I will be uploading items to my storefront in preparation for the GRAND OPENING on Monday, March 9. Hopefully that gives me enough time to figure this cyber store thing out.
All I have left to say is this–Ready…set…go…let the name ideas flow!